Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Totenkopf SS badge Real or fake?

Article about: Hi guys, j have found this skull badge on an online auction site. I am interested in owning one however this one does not look to be real to my eyes. I'm no e part but it seems stamps are a

?

Default Totenkopf SS badge Real or fake?

Hi guys, j have found this skull badge on an online auction site. I am interested in owning one however this one does not look to be real to my eyes. I'm no e part but it seems stamps are a bit off?
    Any help would be appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf SS badge Real or fake?   Totenkopf SS badge Real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf SS badge Real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Fake

Defo fake I'm afraid, No SS cap skull would have the lightning runes as part of the manufacturers stamp! (Cap eagles yes) regards Paul

?

Yeh cheers guys, thought there wasnt anything right about it. Just concerned as it's at £55 already with 22 bidders. Would a real one have a rzm mark? Or does it depend on year?

?

Here are a few real Deschler skulls front and back to show the variety of stamps, attachments, etc....

?

Quote by Ell137 View Post
    Yeh cheers guys, thought there wasnt anything right about it. Just concerned as it's at £55 already with 22 bidders. Would a real one have a rzm mark? Or does it depend on year?
    A real one sells for about £1000 - 1200 maybe a bit less if you get lucky at an auction or find one on a pick

Hey Aldo,

Can you help me out with my question about a totenkopf. I don't really have knowledge about them but I want to buy one for one of my reletives for her birthday and the holidays. She is collecting ww2 relics. and it would be so awesome to give here this. But I don't want her to get a fake one.

kind regards,

Marel Parel

?

Hello Marel, check your private message. Al