Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Totenkopf x2

Article about: Hi gentlemen, I need your expertise please. What do you think about them ? Looks ok to me but I want to be sure.

Thank for your advice Krisse. Yes, I mooved it in order to lay it flat for the picture. Was very gentle in the process. Be sure it won't happend again! I won't clean them either I love the way they look. I wish they could talk!

Both have been liberated from Strasbourg, Elsass (Alsace), by my GP in 1944. I am planning to have it framed. But the backs would be impossible to see. What is the best display for such items in your opinion guys ? Well, the best one after being on the proper cap of course ! I don't think I can afford it unfortunatly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf x2
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Mathieu C View Post
    Thank for your advice Krisse. Yes, I mooved it in order to lay it flat for the picture. Was very gentle in the process. Be sure it won't happend again! I won't clean them either I love the way they look. I wish they could talk!

Both have been liberated from Strasbourg, Elsass (Alsace), by my GP in 1944. I am planning to have it framed. But the backs would be impossible to see. What is the best display for such items in your opinion guys ? Well, the best one after being on the proper cap of course ! I don't think I can afford it unfortunatly.

I used to place my TK's in a padded Rikercase.

Totenkopf x2

Great display ! I like it, thanks for sharing. I must do something like this with a few items from the group (PL cap eagle, party badge, Free French card).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2