Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?

Article about: Hello my friends, please help me to identify. Thank you Annoyed from this ads?   1: 2:

if you want to sell, such as copies, send a pm and negotiate a price.
    Jedem das Seine

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?
    P
    Many

Quote by Triggerself View Post
    The skull is slightly curved and damaged (hit) inside. That's why jaw is curved. Right prong is not comming from round circle but lying on top of the circle.
    You still don't believe taht these are fakes?

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    You still don't believe taht these are fakes?
    On russian forum 5 well known there people says that 1st skull is original and 2nd is fake. Yes, I'm still believe

Well those 5 well known people like you say are wrong. I can't force you to believe It.

If this skull are fake - man who created this skull are masochist. Silver finish on ?brass? looks good. Details are very high...don't know what to think. On russian forum those people have very huge collection...

Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Mr. Carlsson is correct. The items in question are reproductions.

Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?
    Quote by Triggerself View Post
    If this skull are fake - man who created this skull are masochist. Silver finish on ?brass? looks good. Details are very high...don't know what to think. On russian forum those people have very huge collection...
    Masochism adheres generally to cap badge regalia and the confusion it always causes. Mr. Carlsson is a fine expert, whose word I trust.
    I have been collecting for fifty years and own some material of this kind. I would urge you to consider his word. I am sure there are fine collections
    and collectors in Russia, as we all know. What you have enclosed, however, are commonly seen fakes.

If Sid says it's wrong then go with that mate. I have a very nice Deschler skull which I purchased from him a couple of years ago, I don't know a great deal about them but I can say that when you see and hold one in your hands you can see the difference, they are crisp and flawless in their manufacture due to being die stamped.

Deschler even made Papal regalia as a result of its reputation. None of the fakes ever remotely approach the quality of the artistry and craftsmanship
    of the original. How they served the SS and then the Papacy is another question, of course.

Thank you for your opinions, but really I don't see fakes with round bases for prongs, also with such tiny and good details. Experts also can be wrong. I have 3 skulls in my collection, also I have early deshler.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast