Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?

Article about: by SScollector Original and extremely rare! Chris A statement which is based on what tangible and credible evidence, then? Your opinion? - - Updated - - This is evidence from the past upon w

Quote by SScollector View Post
    Original and extremely rare!

Chris
    A statement which is based on what tangible and credible evidence, then?

Your opinion?

- - Updated - -

Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?This is evidence from the past upon which to generalize.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?
    P
    Many

Quote by Bob Hritz View Post
    Original

Bob Hritz
    I am prone to place credence in this man's assessment based on his decades of experience as well as what I have seen is his judicious use of evidence.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-30-2013 at 02:06 AM.

Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?Evidence looks like this:

I asked many times for a compendium of these stupid badges, to which the response in this space has been a big, fat zero.

Instead, the innocent is barraged with statements of an a-historical nature, terse little half sentences, i.e. "real," and "fake" as well as
    a mountain of nonsense as concerns variations, again, with next to no or really no evidence.

Friedrich-Berthold, I have read many of your posts, and I will not play any mind games here. If you think that the eagle is fake, then good for you, sir. It matters not to me at all, as my example was vet acquired. I am well aware of most, if not all of the known fake and original SS insignia variations and I can assure you that there is no fake that looks like this original eagle.

Best,

Chris

SS Collector ..please post comparative findings to back up your research...so as no doubt will ensue...with regards to adding to the forum database..and everyones interest in the subject!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    SS Collector ..please post comparative findings to back up your research...so as no doubt will ensue...with regards to adding to the forum database..and everyones interest in the subject!! Regards Larry
    Here, here. All we write here is open to peer review and can be judged each according to his own and a useful standard.

For all who is reading this,,,..this is not a playground sandbox..but a forum of historical discussion there will be no goading or needling. Any personal feelings will be left outside the WRF...none of this will be tolerated. I will leave this thread open..if a discussion can go forward with fact..and again I encourage you SScollector please post anything relevant with no negativity....matters of opinion are welcome only...nothing more!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

An unfinished original in it's first stage.

ChrisUnmarked Zimmermann eagle?Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?

This one was veteran acquired by a good friend of mine many years ago.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast