Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Variations in Totenkoepfe

Article about: without certain features of the common badges.

Default Variations in Totenkoepfe

without certain features of the common badges. Variations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in Totenkoepfe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Variations in Totenkoepfe
    P
    Many

Variations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in Totenkoepfeand it came in a box, too.

and it is mounted properly where it has been more or less since 1933 or so. Or 1934.

The badge is presumably not marked on the rear, but I am not about to remove the badge. The images of the loose badge are courtesy of other collectors, including Messr Carlsson, I believe.

Variations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeVariations in TotenkoepfeMany thanks to my fine colleague for this treasure.

thank you F-B.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    thank you F-B.
    Once more, my warm thanks for your thanks, in turn.