Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

25x4 FT Banner hooks???

Article about: Hi guy. I've come across a 25x4 foot banner that I have my eye on through a dealer and my question is the hooks on it. They don't sit right with me for some reason and I've google searched a

?

Default 25x4 FT Banner hooks???

Hi guy. I've come across a 25x4 foot banner that I have my eye on through a dealer and my question is the hooks on it. They don't sit right with me for some reason and I've google searched as much as I can before posting, images of banners and even age of types of hooks used but I can't draw a conclusion against the older style looking hooks some seem to have and not finding any with this set up. What do you guys think of this type on a banner flag? Cheers Rob.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 25x4 FT  Banner hooks???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 25x4 FT  Banner hooks???
    P
    Many

A piece that size was designed to withstand wind and weather. I have seen this form of attachment on period flags before.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Hey Bob. Thank you for the reply. That's awesome Very hard to date clips so I hope someone else will also learn from this. Cheers Rob