MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Added Flags up in the war room today

Article about: Here are some shots of my national war flag and nsdap flag in the war room.

?

I like the aura of you man cave buddy. A place to feel comfortable in.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Added Flags up in the war room today
    P
    Many

?

You have done an awesome job on putting your war room together, Rossi. I especially like the cases, did you have them custom built or are they available to anyone?

Hummel

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I like the aura of you man cave buddy. A place to feel comfortable in.
    Thanks Steve...The best part is I work in the other 1/4 of this room each day for my career. So it is a great place to work and enjoy my collection. Also being in sales it motivates me to go sell for my job so I can buy more.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by Hummel View Post
    You have done an awesome job on putting your war room together, Rossi. I especially like the cases, did you have them custom built or are they available to anyone?

Hummel
    Hey Hummel...Thanks for the gracious comments. All i need yet is that big railway / box car eagle in between those two flags. Had one that was pretty beat up years ago and I regret like hell selling it now. The cases...Well. they are made by Thomasville and called visualite. You have the base my guns sit on you must buy cuz they are hollow and wont sell as separates. I spent too much but they are airtight and I like them. Bout the price of an SS dagger but after 30 years the pieces deserve to be in something that gives them justice right?

?

Quote by Hummel View Post

Hummel
    Hey Hummel...Thanks for the gracious comments. All i need yet is that big railway / box car eagle in between those two flags. Had one that was pretty beat up years ago and I regret like hell selling it now. The cases...Well. they are made by Thomasville and called visualite. You have the base my guns sit on you must buy cuz they are hollow and wont sell as separates. I used one for a bedroom dresser and made two granite tops. I did not want them too tall so you can peak down in and look upon pieces. I spent too much but they are airtight and I like them. Bout the price of an SS dagger but after 30 years the pieces deserve to be in something that gives them justice right?

?

Blowtorches .. Welding, Saws.. Sanding and finishing ?? You might give that fella in Las Vegas a run for his money !! Hahaha G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

The first word coming out of my mouth seeing your museum were a soft "Jesus". And i am not even a Christian person.

Most impressive Rossi, i can smeeeeeeeell the old cloth all the way over here

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    The first word coming out of my mouth seeing your museum were a soft "Jesus". And i am not even a Christian person.

Most impressive Rossi, i can smeeeeeeeell the old cloth all the way over here
    Thanks Bud! Amazing you said that....When I finished the room a few weeks ago it smelled of new flooring and paint. The room is smelling more like 1944 and each morning I have the lights low as I begin working. The flags, uniform and field gear are giving the room a armband and cloth scent for sure. Have a good night my friend. Appreciate you and many others support who helped motivate to do this and keep it alive. When my collecting buddy Opa died 6 years ago I quit until I joined the forum last October and you all have been my new family and inspiration. So I am grateful to show it as I feel many had a part in keeping my pilot light lit. Small fee to gain a family here on WRF.

Humbled and appreciate each of you even half a world away.

?

I am humbled by your collection.. I really think it inspires other collectors to display their items in a great manner.. Thanks for posting Kirk !! I know I will be transforming my collection based on yours... Albeit a little different.. I shall post soon.. Again.. Thanks for the "Boost" in what we all can achieve with a little bit of elbow grease and thought !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I am humbled by your collection.. I really think it inspires other collectors to display their items in a great manner.. Thanks for posting Kirk !! I know I will be transforming my collection based on yours... Albeit a little different.. I shall post soon.. Again.. Thanks for the "Boost" in what we all can achieve with a little bit of elbow grease and thought !! G
    As I said...This group is as close to family as it gets. I can't take credit and have Opa and many to thank! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast