MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Antique shop flag

Article about: Hello all, I just thought I would share this flag photo. A friend was hitting the antique stores today, saw this and sent me the pic thinking I would be interested. It is a party flag or ban

?

Default Antique shop flag

Hello all,

I just thought I would share this flag photo. A friend was hitting the antique stores today, saw this and sent me the pic thinking I would be interested. It is a party flag or banner, possibly cut down. I noticed the threads at the bottom. They were asking $380 and a 60% discount. Way over priced in my opinion. I told him to offer the store $100 for it, he was told $220 bottom dollar... I passed. Any way if you are like me you want to see pics of everything out there... If someone just has to have it let me know and I will give you the address. It is in south central Tennessee.

Hummel

Antique shop flag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Antique shop flag
    P
    Many

?

I'd have to agree that the flag is overpriced. These are not rare and can be found in all shapes and sizes. But hey, once something has a swastika on it its worth millions.

?

Overpriced indeed; 60% off of $380 is $152.

The size of the roundel makes me wonder if this is not a vehicle identification flag....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Most antique stores don't really know the current value of items or if items are scarce or common. This explains why sometimes really great items can be found under valued and common items are overpriced. The latter seems to be the norm.

Beautiful flag though I think.

matty

Way overpriced. The roundel is very large. It looks like a normal flag or big banner. If you look closely you can see it has been cut. That's why the roundel is large.