Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Deutschland Erwache SA standard

Article about: Hello, just saw on an auction site this standard from the city of Neurode, I think it's original, looks very nice... do you know how much may this be worth? thank you Vic

Hmm. Okay.

It's just what I've been told, that the Russians destroyed a lot of them. I don't recall hearing how many, it just seemed implied that it was almost all of them. But, you won't have to twist my arm to convince me otherwise.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutschland Erwache SA standard
    P
    Many

There is a news reel of the Soviet victory parade with Soviet troops throwing flags on a pile. As near as I can tell, nothing was destroyed at all. Said flags were kept and exist even today.
    Various of these were destroyed in various ways, but a number have surely survived, and today are very costly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ2SnuN1N5U

I've yet to convince my wife to let me take out a home equity loan to buy one. I'll keep trying, but I don't hold out much hope.

I rather think that a complete, whole and organic one of these items costs in excess of the average house in the USA at the moment.

I was being facetious. :P

But, I'm sure you're right.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I rather think that a complete, whole and organic one of these items costs in excess of the average house in the USA at the moment.
    Exactly, and i also believed there was a pile in a russian museum?? Maybe those are copies?!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutschland Erwache SA standard  

Quote by vic View Post
    Hello,
    just saw on an auction site this standard from the city of Neurode, Attachment 829859
    I think it's original, looks very nice... do you know how much may this be worth?
    thank you
    Vic
    Welcome to the Forum. As you are new here, please understand that we are a forum that is dedicated to the study and authenticity of militaria. We are not a free appraisal service. As has been previously stated, this flag is a copy and not original to the period.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2