Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Does this Flag or Marker look right?

Article about: Hey Guys, Can someone please help me out on this one? It's coming up for auction tomorrow and I want to bid on it. It's a marker right? So they can be identified from the air or wherever as

?

Default Does this Flag or Marker look right?

Hey Guys,

Can someone please help me out on this one?
    It's coming up for auction tomorrow and I want to bid on it.

It's a marker right? So they can be identified from the air or wherever as German.
    Obviously not a table cloth.
    It's not a flag, or banner, no way to hang it.

Please educate me if I'm off the mark.
    Is it real?

Size is around 2m x 2m.

Thanks,

Danger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Does this Flag or Marker look right?   Does this Flag or Marker look right?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Does this Flag or Marker look right?
    P
    Many

So the cloth is roughly 6' square? It looks to be a section of a large flag. Possibly altered due to damage or to make it a more displayable size. My largest flag is roughly the size of a king sized bed sheet and the center round is approx 3 1/2' in dia. (guessing). Which looks to be the size shown in your photo or near to it. JMO. kindest regards.

Brian

My largest flag for reference

MAP
    ?

Typically (at least all the ones that I have seen) vehicle ID "flags" will have zinc/aluminum grommets on each of the corners to tie it down.

Secondly the roundel and Swaz is smaller as well on the vehicle flags vs yours. The roundels did vary in size however.

I see some rips in the fabric as well. Maybe this was cut from a larger flag / banner? I don't think it is a vehicle ID flag but it does look original.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)