Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Does this NSDAP Rally Banner look good for $350?

Article about: Guy wants \\$350. Says the fold over where the pole would have ran through it looks to have been cut (shown in pictures below). Otherwise no other holes tears or repairs. Thanks for the help!

Default Does this NSDAP Rally Banner look good for $350?

Guy wants $350. Says the fold over where the pole would have ran through it looks to have been cut (shown in pictures below). Otherwise no other holes tears or repairs.

Thanks for the help!

Does this NSDAP Rally Banner look good for 0?

Does this NSDAP Rally Banner look good for 0?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Does this NSDAP Rally Banner look good for 0?
    P
    Many

These large banners may Look impressive on first look, but they are impossible to display and usually end up folded up in a bag on the shelf. $350 is quite alot, considering that it's damaged-having been cut off of it's pole. I would pass on it, myself.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    These large banners may Look impressive on first look, but they are impossible to display and usually end up folded up in a bag on the shelf. $350 is quite alot, considering that it's damaged-having been cut off of it's pole. I would pass on it, myself.
    Indeed, nearly impossible to display, just end up stored as William has posted.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I live in a 9th floor apartment so if it were mine, I could weight the lower end and display it over my balcony to pi$$ the neighbours off across the street!

Thanks folks. You make good points, and I think I'll embrace your wisdom on the size of this flag.

Yes I too acquired a large banner. Until one of my daughters move out I have no where to display. Also I picked one even nicer then this for quite a lot less.

150 would be fair for one of these. If you have a large display case or shelf they make a good backdrop for your WW2 items.