Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed

Article about: I got this flag from a picker friend,its very large about 10ft wide x 20ft.Dont have room to take a pic of whole flag,neighbors might complain!Anyway eagles wing span is very near 5ft wide.R

Default Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed

I got this flag from a picker friend,its very large about 10ft wide x 20ft.Dont have room to take a pic of whole flag,neighbors might complain!Anyway eagles wing span is very near 5ft wide.Rope with clips,great cond. bright colors ,no holes or stains.Would be hard to display but I thought it was cool.Building flag?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed   Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed  

Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed   Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed
    P
    Many

Who is going to complain in Iowa ?? Lovely flag, not sure what to do with it, but fun to own

MAP
    ?

Try hanging it out of your 2nd story window. Tell the neighbors your are "airing" it out to get rid of the musty smell! LoL!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys!You would not believe how many people don't like this "NAZI" stuff around here,but its just a historical artifact to me, like any other antique to me.Well things were quiet so I took a couple pics in the yard.I lied its 9 1/2 x 17ft but wrinked so may be a little larger.Seems to be a woven wool ,smells of mothballs probably why its not been eaten on.There is one small hole in the red field,could be a bullet hole,definatly not done by a moth!Corners are reinforced.This is a pic of the reverse side looks the same on other just a different direction.Some leaves on it,fall is here in Iowa.If this flag were stretched out and carefully steam ironed flat it would be a beautiful example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed   Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed  

Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed   Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed  

Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed  
    Last edited by Toecutter; 10-17-2017 at 01:05 AM.

Believe it is 100% correct. But already told you that (I think)

MAP
    ?

That is BIG. But what to do with it?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    That is BIG. But what to do with it?
    That's why every SOS & MAX show....these large flags are folded neatly & wrapped in plastic & end up going home with the seller. Too many of them here in the US. Prices are down to the point of "almost" giving them away. Nobody wants them, or already has one or two.

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    That's why every SOS & MAX show....these large flags are folded neatly & wrapped in plastic & end up going home with the seller. Too many of them here in the US. Prices are down to the point of "almost" giving them away. Nobody wants them, or already has one or two.
    I have 4 or 5 flags. Even one of those nice flags with the silver bullion, brass rings and unit patch. Beautiful but it stays rolled up in a container.

?

very cool flag

Thanks guys!It is cool, I have already had several offers for this flag,I can tell you its far from worthless.That Whitman guy has made a living selling them.Anyway this would look good in a museum that had wall space!Never been to the MAX show but would like to go someday.How much were flags like this priced at(have any)?I looked on Whitman and he has some large flags but nothing this big.Only 2 state service flags 695.00 for small one and 995.00 for a10x5ft flag.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast