Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed

Article about: I got this flag from a picker friend,its very large about 10ft wide x 20ft.Dont have room to take a pic of whole flag,neighbors might complain!Anyway eagles wing span is very near 5ft wide.R

Hey TC lovely flag. There were several large flags there at the MAX lol as David the swami predicted they were folded up, and I didn't bother asking ironically because I too have a large NSDAP flag. As the swam predicted as well. Personally I wouldn't even consider $500 for it. Yup they are kind of a pain as they can't be displayed but that too is kinda what makes them cool.

Brian

My two smallish flags

Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info neededExtremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed
    P
    Many

I sort of keep my 2 average size flags somewhat discretely hidden inside my doorless closet. Too offensive to display, even for me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed  

This DAF I just sold for $395. Is 8'x5'...3 piece construction & was beautiful but had no use for it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed  

MAP
    ?

Heaven forbid but I use one of mine as a backdrop for photos!!!!!

Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice stuff guys!This flag is in a vets foot locker with other stuff,yeah cant display it but i dont display 95% of my collection anyway ,who does?just get it out and look at it from time to time.None of my flags are on the wall,they are folded up and put away so not a biggy to me.I have small med and large size flags collected over the years.I may dig some out and show them.

Here is a smaller flag its 45x54 inches,there are holes in the thick black border side where it was stapled to a pole looks like,believe its some type of veterans org. flag?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed   Extremely large ww2 german State service flag,info needed  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2