Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A few items

Article about: Hello all, I'd like to show a few items I've obtained over the past few years, any comments or info on them is welcome. The small one with the coburg tinnie on it is for a Youth games for th

?

Default A few items

Hello all,
    I'd like to show a few items I've obtained over the past few years, any comments or info on them is welcome. The small one with the coburg tinnie on it is for a Youth games for the Deutsche turnverein I believe, The WHW banner is the first I've seen of it. I would imagine most of these were used and then discarded probably. Not highly collected I think also, compared to war badges etc. The poletops are for the NSBO, the DAF, and the hago. The banner behind the poletops is a trumpet banner. I don't have the size of the NSRL flag available but if memory serves me correct it is about 8ft long and 5 foot wide. In any case thanks for looking. I think the pics may not come up in order but you know which is which. A few itemsA few itemsA few itemsA few itemsA few items
    Duzig(Bill)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A few items
    P
    Many

some nice stuff you have.

?

Good looking collection.

Well done mate...

Bob

Great stuff!

?

Hello,
    Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated. I find my collecting interests lately being more towards flags and poletops rather than plaques and the like I usually would buy...although I still try not to pass up a nice non portable piece if possible LOL. In any case thanks for looking and commenting.
    Duzig(Bill)