Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Flag value (trade) and how do I clean the stains? (Kreigsmarine Flag)

Article about: Hello all , I bought this flag recently at a very good price, however I am not sure on value. I have had a few dealers offer \\$250 , claiming to sell it for \\$500 but then I have one reputable

It's a nice flag in a decent size and fine condition. Even maker marked. It is easily worth $500 worth of trade to a dealer, as the dealer certainly did not pay $500 for the items he is offering you. If they are not "kick you in the head" items that are really special, I would hold off until something he gets jumps out at you and grabs your attention. Your flag is certainly worth more than 2 mediocre items that you're not really wild to get.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flag value  (trade) and how do I clean the stains? (Kreigsmarine Flag)
    P
    Many

That is a real nice flag. Don't worry about they stains. They are to be expected and you will do more damage trying to remove them. 150 is a great price. I've been looking for a deal on one of these for a while and if I found this I would have been ecstatic. As for selling, really just sell it for what you feel comfortable with. You will probably make a profit no matter what you do.

Nice flag I have several just common Party flags and banners I do nothing to them but keep them out of sunlight and dust just leave as is is my opinion. Nice price considering what these are going for. timothy

Im actually after one like this atm for a friend..message me a good price (including postage to Australia) and ill let you know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2