Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is this flag worth $215 + 30 shipping?

Article about: Thanks for the help guys. I'll find something.

Question Is this flag worth $215 + 30 shipping?

Seller wants $215 and $30 shipping. 46” X 31” Has one 1/2 inch tear along one side, otherwise is purported to be near mint. Multipiece construction, including the black swastika.

Is this a reasonable deal?

Thanks as always! You guys are the best!

Is this flag worth 5 + 30 shipping?

Is this flag worth 5 + 30 shipping?
    Last edited by avenger; 06-13-2014 at 07:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this flag worth 5 + 30 shipping?
    P
    Many

Where is the seller located? Shipping seems high if they're in the USA, even with insurance. I can't speak for the authenticity of the flag, sorry.

I think they're in Canada.

$235 including Canadienne shipping? Seems abit on the upper end of value. It's not mint, if it has a small tear. For a couple hundred dollars plus, I would think you could find a nice piece.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thinking about offering $180 for it, it does seem high. Does it appear authentic enough?

From what can be seen in the photos, I'm not noting anything that says "fake". How is it hung? Is there a tubular strip on one end for a pole?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks for the help Wagriff.

This is the description they show:

Measuring approximately 46” X 31” this NSDAP party banner is in great shape! It is a double sided red banner with two separately stitched white roundels that have a black separately applied swastikas. There is one tiny tear about 1/2" long on one edge and that's it for damage. The top side has been folded over and you can put a pole/string in it to display. The bottom edge has also been folded over and stitched together. All of the stitching remains intact! There is no mothing or fading/discoloration! A great NSDAP party banner here for the taking purchased from the Vet's family by me.

One of the things I really like about this flag, is that the swastika's are sewn on like the white roundels instead of printed on, like my armbands.

Did they make multi-piece swastikas on flags like this, like you see on some armbands? I love that it's made like that, rather than printed on in black. But, I have to admit I don't know enough about these, and tend to be conservative after coming to this forum and seeing fakes and being educated by you fine people, when there's something uncommon with the construction.

Just heard from the seller, he's dropped it to $195, still $30 in shipping though.

Might be worth it, if it's original?

Seems very high for that flag ,i paid around 180 for mine and free shipping. That's in Sweden tough

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast