Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Is this flag worth $215 + 30 shipping?

Article about: Thanks for the help guys. I'll find something.

?

All of my party banners have separately applied circle and swastika, multi piece construction. I have never paid over $125 for a political banner/ flag. But then again I got my last one about 5 or 6 years ago.

Hummel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this flag worth 5 + 30 shipping?
    P
    Many

Yeah, I wish they were more in that price range. I'm sure they come up around that price from time to time, but even here on the forum the flags are generally coming up about what this one is priced at, maybe a little less, depending on quality. The online stores are all way up there, making this one seem like a bit of a bargain if it weren't for the high shipping. It's got the tear, but it's one of the nicer one's I've seen come up in a while in my searches.

You guys have gotten some good deals. I wish I had been looking when they were coming up at those prices. But, overall, the market I'm seeing isn't that cheap anymore.

These are still quite common and , for me, the price is still high.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Hello,
    Party flags are still very common and the price is too high for me (especially if it has a tear).

Jody

Well crap. Thanks for the advice guys. What's an average price for one just like this?

Pricing these things is part of my difficulty, and I've overpaid for too many pieces. Mind you I love the pieces, but value is relevant.

Myself, I wouldn't pay over 100 for a common style banner with a tear in it. But that's just me, of course. You're probably better off tracking one down from a None dealer, as the dealers always have a considerable profit margin to mark up.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Just in regards to Canada post prices are very expensive to ship international and if the parcel is traceable and or signed for heading to the USA the price sounds about right to me .

Regards Mark

?

Hello,
    I have seen them in the $120+ range (plus a torn one is rather junky). As a matter of fact, last year a student of mine gave me a huge Nazi banner with multiple holes and tears in it. I sold a mint one two years ago in perfect shape for $120 (it was the smaller more desirable size, and I got it for $85 three months prior to that). Let me give you a bit of advice, a lot of this 3rd Reich stuff is common, so do not be so eager to spend your money. There are buys out there if you are patient.

Jody

?

Quote by Jody View Post
    so do not be so eager to spend your money. There are buys out there if you are patient.
    Jody
    OH So TRUE! Jody is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000% correct
    Be patient Grasshopper and you will find your deal!!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast