Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Flags and Pennant

Article about: Hi Friends, Im newbie on the forum. These flags and pennant are original or repro? You are expert so i need your help. I dont have other photos. For ss flag, i dont know there is 60x90 or no

?

Exclamation Flags and Pennant

Hi Friends,

Im newbie on the forum.

These flags and pennant are original or repro? You are expert so i need your help.

I dont have other photos. For ss flag, i dont know there is 60x90 or not on it. If you help me, I would be very pleased. Thank you very much.

Flags and PennantFlags and PennantFlags and PennantFlags and PennantFlags and PennantFlags and PennantFlags and Pennant

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flags and Pennant
    P
    Many

Welcome to the Forum. The national flag and pennant appear to be genuine. The SS command flag is definitely a fake as these were made with hand embroidered silver eagles and not printed.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I find it questionable why the flag is stamped in the circle?! Now this is because i have not seen such markings in such a place before.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    I find it questionable why the flag is stamped in the circle?! Now this is because i have not seen such markings in such a place before.
    It is unusual but I have seen it several times before. The stamps are marking it as property of the City of Schweinfurt. As the shape would indicate a hanging banner, the small property stamp would not be obvious.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thank you very much for info, friends.

Regards.