Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

General opinion ? for Bob Coleman

Article about: Dear Bob Realizing nothing set in stone, good and bad items, etc, I've recently been given access by a visitor to a half dozen various European auction sites. Some I'd never heard of and hav

Default General opinion ? for Bob Coleman

Dear Bob

Realizing nothing set in stone, good and bad items, etc, I've recently been given access by a visitor to a half dozen various European auction sites. Some I'd never heard of and have been around while. Till one pays all these various for subscriptions, catalogs, etc it's not an insignificant sum for potentially nothing to turn up in a given area.

May I please ask your opinion, in the broadest sense, for the above common level flags (War, plain NSDAP, State) or plain podium banners, if any 2 or 3 of these houses is potentially worthwhile for flags/banners ??

In the US dealers seem to go from the totally common to Luft Standarten with nothing in between. So looking at sources for clean (with rings) NSDAP or SA Standarten, "not-normal" flags/banners (RLB, SS, NSKK, DRK, etc), or higher quality podium banners/flags (gold fringe/emblem).

Afraid I'm not one willing to devote his entire daily waking life to the Internet, actually having other things to do, so trying to narrow down time expended searching via the web.

My thanks for any insight or opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement General opinion ? for Bob Coleman
    P
    Many

Default Re: General opinion ? for Bob Coleman

Hi Mark-
    I do not have a lot of experience with the European auctions. Hermann Historica usually has flags in their sales. Weitze also carries examples on a regular basis. He of course is a dealer and not an auction house. Sorry that I am not much help.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

This dealer appears to have an assortment of high end flags, banners, and standards:

FLAGS,EMBROIDERY,TRUMPET BANNERS & POLE TOPS, German Reich Military Treasures

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    This dealer appears to have an assortment of high end flags, banners, and standards:

FLAGS,EMBROIDERY,TRUMPET BANNERS & POLE TOPS, German Reich Military Treasures
    Thanks, bookmarked him to watch though hate the dealer habit of keeping half the items on the site visible but already have been sold