MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

German Flag.

Article about: Hello all Collectors! i got a chance to buy this flag i think its a good original but would like to hear your oppinions to. the flag is 183x83 cm would be nice to also here what is a decent

Default German Flag.

Hello all Collectors! i got a chance to buy this flag i think its a good original but would like to hear your oppinions to.
    the flag is 183x83 cm would be nice to also here what is a decent price for this one. Best Regards TobiasGerman Flag.German Flag.German Flag.German Flag.German Flag.German Flag.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Flag.
    P
    Many

I’ve never seen one with this many stamps before which for is a sign of caution. If it is real it would in my opinion be a podium or wall flag.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Tobias,. I have to agree that I have never seen this many stamps on a flag and I would be suspicious of the makers tag with the stamp on it. I would avoid it unless it can be shown that these types of markings and stamps existed... Smitty

I just had a chance to look at the other pictures..just for your information, we don't like outside servers to post pictures but based on what I just saw, the swastika has terrible stitching. This was not machine sewn. You will not see loose threads on products like this. I am now convinced this is a fake. See if you can decipher the wording next to gebrauchte. I have never seen stamps like this before. Smitty..

Thank you for information , But bad news. i will walk away from this one.

Tobias,,. Wait for some other members to comment as well, but from what I see, I would avoid.. I looked up the word gebrauchte, and loosely translated in English means second hand or used...not too sure what the other words are on that stamp, but it just struck me as off to have that on a flag.. Smitty...

SMitty yeah just been seraching that word to and yes sounds strange, tried many combinations of the others words but cant find anything useful.

i think the stamp says gebrauchte pack....something and that could be Used packaging,,,why would anyone stamp this on a flag original or repro very strange.

I suspect that if someone had a stamp that was in German and they wanted to embellish an artifact and make it more believable that it was authentic then they would use such a stamp. Without doing research there are many unsuspecting buyers out there. There was a similar scam with WW2 Japanese flags where Navy seabeas would make up flags and sell them to Marines and soldiers... Smitty..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast