Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..

Article about: Hi guys, I've found this flag and am thinking of buying it. I really wanted a double sided flag with full stitching such as this one but obviously want to make sure that its worth buying. It

Default Re: German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..

Haha cheers Luke. It smells old and dusty, and as soon as i unpackaged it i was sneezing due to the age of it so i cant use it on the bed unfortunately, unless i stick it in the washing machine... no i wont really dont panic :-)

All the stictching is intact and there's no fraying or anything apart from the rope cord remains.

Do you have any idea how and where it would have been displayed?
    Cheers
    Kyle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..

Kyle: Being a party flag, it could of been used many places. Hopefully more knowledgeable members can be more specific.

Luke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2