Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German WW2 vehicle flag, real or fake?

Article about: Hey guys! What's your thoughts on this guy? Sorry don't know I put this form in the right place? Thanks! Annoyed from this ads?  

Default German WW2 vehicle flag, real or fake?

Hey guys! What's your thoughts on this guy? Sorry don't know If put this form in the right place? Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German WW2 vehicle flag, real or fake?   German WW2 vehicle flag, real or fake?  

German WW2 vehicle flag, real or fake?   German WW2 vehicle flag, real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German WW2 vehicle flag, real or fake?
    P
    Many

Moved to this forum for you.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Moved to this forum for you.
    Thanks Adrian!

I am not real keen on the grommets.
    You can compare to my example here,
    Vehicle I.D. Flag
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I am not real keen on the grommets.
    You can compare to my example here,
    Vehicle I.D. Flag
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph, I bought this flag from "lakeside trader" says its 100% orignal... But I posted it here for a second opinion.
    Last edited by Dannyjunkfish; 02-01-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Default More photos

More
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German WW2 vehicle flag, real or fake?   German WW2 vehicle flag, real or fake?  

I wouldnt touch it...as has been said,the grommets alone would make me run..i cant make judgement on the flag itself from the photos provided

I would agree that the grommets stand out as questionable as already expressed. The material around the grommet close up also seems rather light duty compared to others I have seen. Not one that I would go after.
    Steve

Paul is a member here,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=6569
    You can send him a PM pointing him to this thread if you wish. He can weigh in and give his opinion if you would like.
    I am not saying the flag is incorrect, I just don't believe the grommets are period.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Close up

Close up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast