Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

HAGO "Hand Worker Association" Flag Finial

Article about: Hello! I started to build up a small collection of pole toppers, i seen this one before and i think is good and also quite rare but before i spend my hard earned \\$\\$\\$ i would like to check wi

Default HAGO "Hand Worker Association" Flag Finial

Hello!

I started to build up a small collection of pole toppers, i seen this one before and i think
    is good and also quite rare but before i spend my hard earned $$$ i would like to check with
    the forum! all opinions are welcome!

Cheers!

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

This finial is produced in brass with heavy chrome plating and has some minor wear to the finish. The finial is made up of four pieces, which can be easily dismantled.
    Last edited by Agitatorn; 11-30-2019 at 07:29 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HAGO "Hand Worker Association" Flag Finial
    P
    Many

Here is another one but also different here the swastika is black imo both are original pole toppers?
    what do you guys think?

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

A cast alloy, nickle/silver plated, pole top in the form of the NS-Hago symbol of a vertical hammer with a black static swastika to its head, and wings with a span of 22cm extending from its handle. Overall length is 22cm.
    Last edited by Agitatorn; 11-30-2019 at 07:29 AM.

?

The top one looks to be one piece & I believe that they should be 2 piece with the socket being a separate piece. As you can see on the bottom one where it screws together also the top one does not look to have holes for the screws that hold it to the pole. That being said it's JMHO and I would rather have the bottom one in my collection not thee top one.

Thanks mike! i will edit my first two posts and put in the descriptions aswell. do you have one yourself ?or have you seen them in real?

Cheers!

?

Hello,
    I like both of the shown finials and I believe the description given of the first one mentions it being able to be taken apart into 4 pieces. In any case I like both and think they are both original. They are in nice shape. I have one but it is missing the pole cup and round piece above.
    Duzig(Bill)

Bill! thanks they are both good looking finials IMO ,hard to decide but i guess they soon will be gone. they are both around
    850$ expensive hobby......but worth evry single dime!

Skål!