Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me out!

Article about: Can you guys give me some info on this flag? Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Help me out!

Can you guys give me some info on this flag?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help me out!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help me out!
    P
    Many

While I can't help with the banner, I do know better pictures of both sides would make it easier for folks to make an appraisal.

Yeah. My mom has a crappy camera phone. That's the best she could get. The guy said he bought it from an old man who was over there and took it off of one of the vehicles.

If it was real what would a reasonable price be?

If anyone wants I can text them the original picture.

I wish I could help you. I've not seen one of these, and the artwork looks a bit sloppy in the pictures, which isn't what you'd expect on German items. They are usually very high quality pieces. My inclination is it's fantasy, but that's just my guess. We'll just have to wait for someone to say. It's interesting.

I really want to know more about it too. Like what vehicles would this have been on and whatnot.

imo a fake flag.

My mom said it looked like it was more modern sewing.

The car flag is a definite reproduction lacking the quality workmanship and materials expected on a piece of this level. It is not a fantasy design but the flag for KommandoflaggeDes Reichsministers Der Luftwaffe from 5.5 1933 to 1935. It was the first car flag used by Herman Goring. If real, it would be very valuable. As it stands, it is just 4th Reich junk. Sorry.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Bob,

Would this have been used on a car later in the war?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast