Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth / Navy Double Sided Pennant

Article about: Any idea on what/how this pennant came to be? It is double sides with what appears to be HJ on one side and German Nazy on the other. I've never seen one of these and it seems odd to be adve

Default Hitler Youth / Navy Double Sided Pennant

Any idea on what/how this pennant came to be? It is double sides with what appears to be HJ on one side and German Nazy on the other. I've never seen one of these and it seems odd to be advertising two branches. Any info would be most helpful. Thanks!

Hitler Youth / Navy Double Sided PennantHitler Youth / Navy Double Sided PennantHitler Youth / Navy Double Sided Pennant

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth / Navy Double Sided Pennant
    P
    Many

?

I've seen that one listed for sale earlier in the week. I think it is bogus and the only likely chance it has at being original would be a factory display sample. Could even be a repro sample, not sure.
    Regards,
    John

I think it's supposed to be a Marine Hitlerjugend Staff-Car Pennant (with a KM Breast Eagle)...Sorry I can't comment on authenticity...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Did you buy this deltaspecialforce? This was forsale out of NH for $150, I passed on it.