Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How much should i pay?

Article about: re the armband...is the black swastika material acceptable? Looks odd to me.

?

Default How much should i pay?

I'm looking into buying these, the seller nor myself know the value of them. Opinions?

I should add the armband has no tags, and neither does the two flags. Thanks

How much should i pay?How much should i pay?How much should i pay?How much should i pay?How much should i pay?How much should i pay?How much should i pay?How much should i pay?How much should i pay?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How much should i pay?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: How much should i pay?

Anyone?

from $60 to $90 for armband
    from $70 to $150 for the flag each or $200 both

i would offer $200 for all and see what happens

?

Quote by meyle77

Thank you

?

Quote by meyle77 View Post

+1

The question that I would ask, is just what was these so-called flags? They don't look to have any ties on them or any other means of suspension, they're square shaped, and they have odd residue on the edges. The armband, I have no questions on, but what are these other two things?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The question that I would ask, is just what was these so-called flags? They don't look to have any ties on them or any other means of suspension, they're square shaped, and they have odd residue on the edges. The armband, I have no questions on, but what are these other two things?
    Good question... My suspicion is that they are just a rally flag, or flag for home that was cut in two and had the pole or means of suspension torn asunder so it would be easier to carry. No idea about the goo, but lots of oil and gunk got all over the flags as GI's carried these thing across europe though.
    Something like this? How much should i pay?

?

The seller doesn't know, but he was guessing car flags, which I doubt, due to their size. They have pin-holes in 4 corners.

I'd skip the flags and go for the armband-despite the small mothing on it. It looks like Doom has probably got it nailed-they were probably glued onto waving sticks, but in any case, their sticks are long gone and now they're just remnants of what they once were. They'll never be very collectable or increase in value.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I'd skip the flags and go for the armband-despite the small mothing on it. It looks like Doom has probably got it nailed-they were probably glued onto waving sticks, but in any case, their sticks are long gone and now they're just remnants of what they once were. They'll never be very collectable or increase in value.
    So do you think it was just a general purpose rally flag?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast