MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How much should i pay?

Article about: re the armband...is the black swastika material acceptable? Looks odd to me.

Default Re: How much should i pay?

re the armband...is the black swastika material acceptable? Looks odd to me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How much should i pay?
    P
    Many

Hello, I would also buy the small square flags as they can be desirable amongst some collectors due to their size as it is much easier to display and demands less space to many full size flags; only of course they were at the right price (low). In any case it is entirely up to you, good luck!
    Thanks, Glen.

General purpose "rally flags"? More than likely true. They were probably just your average parade waver types,etc. In their present day condition, they're not worth a great deal and never really will increase a whole lot in the future. Always buy Quality-not Quantity. In this hobby, it's easy to fill your collection with low grade stuff and to spend alot of money doing it, but in the end, that's all you'll have-low grade stuff. Always buy the Best that you can afford-even if you have to save for it or work on gathering the price. It's the Good items that will hold their values and increase in rarity and price over time. It will mean the difference between having a mediocre collection to having am impressive and respectable one that will have considerable value in the days ahead.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2