Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

KM KReichskriegsflg. 1,5 x 2,5 mtr

Article about: This kind of flag was one of the very first items i wanted in my collection but my budget never allowed that kind of buy! I managed to save some money for this beauty and i found a sound exa

Default KM KReichskriegsflg. 1,5 x 2,5 mtr

This kind of flag was one of the very first items i wanted in my collection but my budget never allowed that kind of buy! I managed to save some money for this beauty and i found a sound example of this variety of flags! Anyhow what do you think about it? These are the only pics i have but i think they are enough! I think it is an original one, but what do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM KReichskriegsflg. 1,5 x 2,5 mtr   KM KReichskriegsflg. 1,5 x 2,5 mtr  

KM KReichskriegsflg. 1,5 x 2,5 mtr  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM KReichskriegsflg. 1,5 x 2,5 mtr
    P
    Many

Default Re: KM KReichskriegsflg. 1,5 x 2,5 mtr

Looks fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great display size to have congrats.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thanks guys!!! I really love these flags!!! And since we are talking about flags i would like to show you my State Service flag... Looks like a GI cut the eagle of a large State Service flag as a souvenir. I got it for a very low price and i really like it! But by looking at it i noticed something strange... How can someone cut the eagle section of a State Service flag in a square without cutting the swaz circle??? I think that if you wanted to do so you had to cut a trapezoid shaped section... What do you think??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM KReichskriegsflg. 1,5 x 2,5 mtr  

AIF
    ?

I have seen this before too... I think it all depends how big the flag was they cut it from, a shame the flag was cut up but they make an awesome display piece

Both nice flags.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by AIF View Post
    I have seen this before too... I think it all depends how big the flag was they cut it from, a shame the flag was cut up but they make an awesome display piece
    I don't think the size matters (in State Service flags at least... ) because they all have the same analogies! In all flags of this type the left part of the circle comes a bit under the right wing of the eagle and a bit above the wreath with the swaz at the eagles claws... So if you try to cut a square unavoidable you'd have to cut a bit of the circle! Indeed it is a shame to ruin such a flag but it makes a wonderful backing display for anything! I also wonder where are all these flags with the cut out sections??? Have you ever seen such a flag i.e. with the eagle missing? Same goes for other flags with details being cut out...

AIF
    ?

I know what you are saying... But if you look at some of the big ones 5+ metres long you will see it is just possible to do it.
    But the smaller ones there is no way you can cut it out like this.