Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?

Article about: Desprately seeking knowledgable opinions of this flag marked "Witte K.G. Munchen"top left and "Kr.Fl. 150 x 250"bottom left. I have no knowledge of authentic flag constru

Default Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?

Desprately seeking knowledgable opinions of this flag marked "Witte K.G. Munchen"top left and "Kr.Fl. 150 x 250"bottom left. I have no knowledge of authentic flag construction or makers marks. The larger gold emblem is marked M4/116 along with R2M in a small circe. Any thoughts from seasoned collectors would be greatly appreciated. Thanx
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?   Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?  

Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?   Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?  

Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?   Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?  

Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?

The flag looks fine

The gilt coloured insignia appears to be the centre from a political leaders buckle. However I have concerns about these, especially the one on the right with the SS style eagle. That is I am sure a fantasy. I would advise you to show these in the buckles forum.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Kreigsmarine battle flag and Party emblems?

nice flag shame it has no ropes