Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Large Flag Vet bringback and signed!!!!

Article about: It is interesting how these signed flags have changed in the collector community as to historical value. When I started collecting, WW2 was not that distant a memory. Flags were one of the m

Default Re: Large Flag Vet bringback and signed!!!!

It is interesting how these signed flags have changed in the collector community as to historical value. When I started collecting, WW2 was not that distant a memory. Flags were one of the most common GI souvenirs as they were plentiful and easy to transport home. GI signed flags were looked upon as damaged goods. Today, with the war now long past, the majority of soldiers now gone and a vast influx of new collectors, signed flags have become a desirable historical record of what occured.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Large Flag Vet bringback and signed!!!!
    P
    Many

very interesting story.thrills me.exciting.well done with your research.keep so.Thank you very much for posting.

?

Wow, you guys...this is a great thread. We need to start a thread solely on researching vets signed items. Before they all disappear forever.
    Dean

Quote by Dean View Post
    Wow, you guys...this is a great thread. We need to start a thread solely on researching vets signed items. Before they all disappear forever.
    Dean
    i think this is a very good idea and will give us some very nice stories to read!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4