Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Look what a friend gave me

Article about: Check this out, a very close friend gave this to me the other day. I didn't know what to say. It has to be one of the coolest things I have ever held in my life! I asked him if I could pay f

JDIGGITY1
    ?

Talking Look what a friend gave me

Check this out, a very close friend gave this to me the other day. I didn't know what to say. It has to be one of the coolest things I have ever held in my life! I asked him if I could pay for it and he said "no way the smile on your face and to see your hands shaking as you hold it is priceless to me, That's more than enough payment...enjoy and continue to learn and teach me about history" I later found out from him that he bought it about 2 yrs ago when he saw it online because he thought it would be cool to own something from Nazi Germany. He put it in a closet and actually forgot about it, when he found out that I just bought a 4,300sq ft home with a library and putting together a personal war display from things I have collected over the years he thought I should have the flag to display and enjoy and teach people about the history that I have learned instead of it sitting in a closet and not being admired or enjoyed. The flag is huge it measures 4'8 x 8' I can not wait to get it hung in the room!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Look what a friend gave me   Look what a friend gave me  

Look what a friend gave me   Look what a friend gave me  

Look what a friend gave me   Look what a friend gave me  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Look what a friend gave me

Just make sure you remember every single one of your friend's birthdays from now on! Awesome flag - awesome friend!

Matthew

Wow !
    Regards,

Steve.

Damn, wish i had friends like that!!

Hello there,

Congratulations, that's a wonderful Kriegs flag.

William Kramer

?

Very nice.