Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe flight standard

Article about: This one is currently for sale on the German Reich Military Treasures web site. I think it has a price tag of US 37 K. This would put me firmly in the divorce courts, but gee it sure looks n

Default Luftwaffe flight standard

This one is currently for sale on the German Reich Military Treasures web site. I think it has
    a price tag of US 37 K.

This would put me firmly in the divorce courts, but gee it sure looks nice (and I can dream)...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe flight standard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe flight standard
    P
    Many

A wonderful example that would be the center piece of any collection. It appears to be in excellent condition.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I would love to fly that at our Air Traffic Control facility, But I think Bob Coleman would agree that our base CO would not be very happy

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I would love to fly that at our Air Traffic Control facility, But I think Bob Coleman would agree that our base CO would not be very happy

Semper Fi
    Phil
    I don't think Cutter would be understanding.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

He sure gets good stuff, some more pix from his website....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe flight standard   Luftwaffe flight standard  

Luftwaffe flight standard   Luftwaffe flight standard  

Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe flight standard 

By the way, not plugging the man, I have never bought anything from him or had any contact either, just found the site by browsing
    the web. Here is a rather stunning piece that he has marked as sold. I seem to recall seeing this at a fairly recent SOS...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe flight standard  

PRIMA! thanks for posting. Are there any figures on how many were made? did each regiment have only one?

Ya the guy at german reich military treasures really has some nice stuff. Most of the smaller stuff is a reasonable price too (I recall him selling a white LW officers cap for $700).

beautiful items.