Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander

Article about: I added this nice Flight Regimental vehicle pennant to my flag corner recently, with thanks to a good friend in Florida ! The pennant is complete with its cello all-weather cover. -Bob

Default Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander

I added this nice Flight Regimental vehicle pennant to my flag corner recently, with thanks to a good friend in Florida !
    The pennant is complete with its cello all-weather cover.

-Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander   Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander  

Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander   Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander  

Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander   Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander  

Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander
    P
    Many

My postman was busy that day, he also arrived with my Volume 2 of the 3 volume Fallschirmjäger series that Karl Veltzé
    in Germany is doing, they are a great set of books....

-Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander  

I recently added a nice flight section Battalion vehicle pennant too, with original pole for affixing to
    the fender of the vehicle, I will post it up in a new thread if anyone is interested.

Regards

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander   Luftwaffe Flight vehicle pennant for a Regimental Commander  

?

Thumbs up

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    I recently added a nice flight section Battalion vehicle pennant too, with original pole for affixing to
    the fender of the vehicle, I will post it up in a new thread if anyone is interested.

Regards

Bob

Wow! Very cool Bob! Would love to see another thread with some awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com