Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Blutfahne...

Article about: I've been in possesion of a nazi flag for about 5 years now, i keep it stored in an ornate wood box safe from the elements. Recently I came to a curious and probably rediculous question that

Default Where is the Blutfhne

According to George Lincoln Rockwell's hagiography, Last chapter, Commander Rockwell claims that it is in Safe somewhere in Chile. Is it true? I do not know.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Blutfahne...
    P
    Many

Look at my Blutfahne.

My exemplar with mark "Munchen NSDAP" ! Sizes: 90 cm X 135 cm

Real Blutfahne hidden securely in Paraguay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Blutfahne...   My Blutfahne...  

My Blutfahne...  

Don't think an original NSDAP flag would have Reichskrieg flag stamped on it! Happy to be wrong, now were did I put my John Bull printing set?

See the German chronicle of the war. You will see tanks on which party flags are placed for identification.

?

I am surprised that no one said... post better and clearer pictures. Cant really tell too much from what is seen. There are a lot rumors about the original Blutefahne. I can tell you this... the most holy Nazi relic didn't get destroyed in a bombing... there has never been any historical newspaper accounts about that in WW2 Germany. Germans keep excellent records on things. It had to be protected by all means and that includes the pole.... and that is where some of the rumors start. The Blutfahne was last seen in public at the funeral of Adolf Wagner, Gauleiter of München-Oberbayern, Apr 1944.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Blutfahne...  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2