Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My First Flag

Article about: I finally got my first Nazi flag to add to my collection. It's over 6 feet long and more than three feet wide. One thing I think is strange is on the one side the swastika doesn't line up li

Default My First Flag

I finally got my first Nazi flag to add to my collection. It's over 6 feet long and more than three feet wide. One thing I think is strange is on the one side the swastika doesn't line up like the other does.

My First Flag

My First Flag

My First Flag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Flag
    P
    Many

Hi Azzard ..hard to say what happened..or might of been a monday morning production piece by a disgruntled Fraulein who had it out with her SA Boyfriend.

IMO to me the flag looks ok..just a poorly applied White circle. Wait for the others to chime in..and also Bob Coleman.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looks the part, i reckon it must have slipped through quality control!..

Yup...just sloppy workmanship...whoever made it was lucky their superiors didn't catch it...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Nice find !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

No problem with that flag. I agree that the workmanship is likely the cause of the non centered disc. You can not display both sides at once so enjoy the flag for what it is.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks for the inputs. The other question I have is a flag like this would it be a political flag for the NSDAP?

It is simply the national flag of Germany for the time. It could have been used most anywhere-on a house or a political event, etc. Much like the US flag-it could be flown anywhere one wished to display a flag.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That makes sense, thanks

nice and one off flag.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast