Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Frist Reichkreihflagge

Article about: The vast majority not a chance I did on a Kgm site see a flag from Blucher , amazing.

?

Default My Frist Reichkreihflagge

G'day all,

First picture of my 2m x 3m RKF.....will post pics of the stamps but it is marked for Kreigsmarine. Never seen one this big, It is a very impressive flag indeed.......I probaly paid a bit more, but these things dont come up much here in Oz where you can walk ino an antique store, and say I WANT THAT ONE!!!!!!!

The owner knows his stuff and is a collecter himslef, he got this in an auction of a ex servicemans club that was sellling off its memorabilia as it was closing......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Frist Reichkreihflagge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Frist Reichkreihflagge
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Frist Reichkreihflagge

It looks to be in very good condition. Do you have more photos with details?

I love those krieg flags. I need to get one, although a bit smaller.

?

Will get pics of the markings tomorow, I checked the maker on a thread here and its ridgey didge, the Waffenampt is clear and has an "M" for Marine, it has a few moth holes thereabouts and the colours are crisp, It's going to be wrapped up in acid proof paper and stored in a nice box to keep it in This condition, now way known I am hanging it up!!!!! I will bring it out on special occasions ha, they had a smaller one there as well, but I reallly had to have this one, one of those moments after you do your research and go back in trying to find fault with it, and it just gets better and better til you crack and go bugger it!

Looks a beauty ! I agree the KM flags are a great design I can see why you had to have it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Some close up pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Frist Reichkreihflagge   My Frist Reichkreihflagge  

My Frist Reichkreihflagge   My Frist Reichkreihflagge  

My Frist Reichkreihflagge   My Frist Reichkreihflagge  

My Frist Reichkreihflagge  

Hi, thats a beauty, i really like that flag
    Congratulations on the purchase.
    Cheers
    Nuno

?

Nothing fatal in that flag , 200x335 and upwards they get big and thankfully reproduction proof .
    This is a nice example , the slight mothing is neither here nor there IMO.

?

A few moth holes adds character!!

?

This one is 300 x 500 the size up from 200x335 - this one is navy marked a size associated with light cruiser sized vessels.
    The second jpeg shows a 200x335 in the same room .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Frist Reichkreihflagge   My Frist Reichkreihflagge  

?

Nice flags, I understand from a thread on this site that the 200x335 were for use on Destroyers. It would be reallly nice if there was a marking on these you could relate back to a paricular ship!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast