Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi Flag?

Article about: When I purchased the banner I posted for discussion in other thread I also got this which I believe to be a flag. It measures 14 inch by 20 inch, is two sided and two piece construction. Thr

Default Nazi Flag?

When I purchased the banner I posted for discussion in other thread I also got this which I believe to be a flag. It measures 14 inch by 20 inch, is two sided and two piece construction. Three of the four edges are sewn and the fourth looks to have come undone or with holes at two corners on this short dimensioned side was wrapped and stapled to a stick or pole at one time. The center is 9 inches in diameter. The swastica is printed and worn. The circle is wrinkled/creased. field is more crimson red color vs the other banner. Please comment your thoughts on this one and what use it may have been for if legit. Is it a civil or military flag? Any value in this one? Thanks again, Joe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Flag?   Nazi Flag?  

Nazi Flag?   Nazi Flag?  

Nazi Flag?   Nazi Flag?  

Nazi Flag?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Flag?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nazi Flag?

The edges of the white are very crudely done. It may be legitimate, but I would not get it. Sorry.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I don't see anything wrong with this flag. The edges arent crudely done--the white edge where the grommets would normally be--was taken off for some reason? Flag is damaged but is legit.

PS, you can clearly see where at least one of the grommets had been.

I always ask this, how does it smell?

Ive done that before with cloth rank insignia.

dont know what it smells like.... but it kinda tastes like...chicken

Quote by cgp1066 View Post
    I always ask this, how does it smell?
    No mothball or mildew odor; not much of a smell - maybe an "old" stale odor. I looked at it with blacklite and did not see anything alarming.