Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi Podium Banner

Article about: Hi I have come across what looks like would be a good possible display banner but as I have never bought a banner before, I thought it would be a good idea to make sure that it's legit. I wo

Default Nazi Podium Banner

Hi I have come across what looks like would be a good possible display banner but as I have never bought a banner before, I thought it would be a good idea to make sure that it's legit. I would appreciate any opinions on this banner. Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Podium Banner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Podium Banner
    P
    Many

It's being sold by Paul Hogle of Lakeside Trader, a very reputable and trustworthy dealer. I'd say it was a good one based on that alone.

Nevertheless, larger images would be needed to tell. Given the way Lakeside Trader formats their photos, they don't translate well to other sites. I expect that is deliberate. If you provide a link to the site page, members will be able to take a closer look.

Regards, B.B.

I am assuming this is the correct one. Looks like a nice piece.
    John

NSDAP Podium Banner | Lakesidetrader

NSDAP Podium Banner | Lakesidetrader

This is the link for the banner.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    It's being sold by Paul Hogle of Lakeside Trader, a very reputable and trustworthy dealer. I'd say it was a good one based on that alone.

Nevertheless, larger images would be needed to tell. Given the way Lakeside Trader formats their photos, they don't translate well to other sites. I expect that is deliberate. If you provide a link to the site page, members will be able to take a closer look.

Regards, B.B.
    I've bought from Lakesidetrader before and never had any problems so far. I just wanted to be on the safe side.

Quote by Jetthead View Post
    I've bought from Lakesidetrader before and never had any problems so far. I just wanted to be on the safe side.
    You can't get much safer than with Paul. His reputation is well deserved. I have yet to purchase anything from Lakeside Trader myself, but look forward to that day whenever it comes. The Ruptured Duck is another reputable source, as is Espenlaub Militaria. The former based in the States, the latter in Estonia. Have bought from both, and have never had a bad experience with either.

Regards, B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    You can't get much safer than with Paul. His reputation is well deserved. I have yet to purchase anything from Lakeside Trader myself, but look forward to that day whenever it comes. The Ruptured Duck is another reputable source, as is Espenlaub Militaria. The former based in the States, the latter in Estonia. Have bought from both, and have never had a bad experience with either.

Regards, B.B.
    I've bought from Espenlaub before and haven't had any issue with them either. Thanks for suggesting another possible website to get militaria. I've always wondered if Ruptured Duck was a good site or not.