Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Nazi Standard banners

Article about: Hi! Does anyone know if there are any of those left? i know that almost all of them where destroyed ,but i guess some may have survived. Anyone that has any pictures or something ,would be i

?

Default Re: Nazi Standard banners

This one I believe is in the Moscow Central Museum of the Armed Forces.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Standard banners  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Standard banners
    P
    Many

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I know of one owned by a forum member Bob Hritz.

Cheers, Ade.
    Wasn't there one offered here on the forum?
    I tought he was missing his swas...
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Just imagine a Museum with all WW2 militaria scaterred all over the world together! I'm talking about nothing left outside the Museum! No even a single button... A Museum that will combine all other Museum's collections and all personal collection together! Now that would be a visit to remember for a lifetime! It would have the size of a US State i guess but i, personally, would walk every inch of it! You sould have the chance to see a Koenigs Tiger and a B-17 and a Stuka and the above Standarts and a U-Boot and the remains of Hitler and his personal belongings and and and and and and and and ***mind blown***

Is it true that these Standards were destroyed be the last fighting forces in fear of them being exhibited by the Soviets at a common Museum? I heard that Adolf has blessed and touched every single Standard and thus they were holy items for the Nazis... This motivated them to destroy as many they could before the end!

?

You should read Ulric of England's "Deutschland Erwache" book on these Standards.

Cheers, Pat

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    This one I believe is in the Moscow Central Museum of the Armed Forces.
    It's from Moscow Adrian. It's a massive display of flags and Standarden. I have been standing there dreaming a few times LOL.

Regards, Lars

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Just imagine a Museum with all WW2 militaria scaterred all over the world together! I'm talking about nothing left outside the Museum! No even a single button... A Museum that will combine all other Museum's collections and all personal collection together! Now that would be a visit to remember for a lifetime! It would have the size of a US State i guess but i, personally, would walk every inch of it! You sould have the chance to see a Koenigs Tiger and a B-17 and a Stuka and the above Standarts and a U-Boot and the remains of Hitler and his personal belongings and and and and and and and and ***mind blown***
    Well in that case you are visiting the right place!
    Thise forum gives you the chance to do it virtualy!!
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

I did check out the standards at the Museum of the Red Army (now Central Army Museum).

They have 'a few' other nice items there.

Here a smattering of crosses, that I snapped a few pics of.

I dont know, if you can see any crosses amongst the other relics - but there should be one of two crosses tucked away somewhere in there:

wow.a few crosses only

Our very own, Mr. Bob Coleman, has shown his example some time ago. Again, IMO, the pinnacle of this collecting hobby.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast