Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need help! DAF flag pole topper..opinions

Article about: I'm looking to possibly buying this DAF flag pole topper. Any opinions? I've never had a topper and I know very little other than what they were used for! Thanks Bill

Default Need help! DAF flag pole topper..opinions

I'm looking to possibly buying this DAF flag pole topper. Any opinions? I've never had a topper and I know very little other than what they were used for! Thanks

Bill
    Need help!  DAF flag pole topper..opinionsNeed help!  DAF flag pole topper..opinionsNeed help!  DAF flag pole topper..opinionsNeed help!  DAF flag pole topper..opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help!  DAF flag pole topper..opinions
    P
    Many

It is for the DAF honor flag which was given to factories who provided extraordinary production. It was the same as the standard DAF unit flag but the cog wheel and swastika was in gold and there was no unit corner patch.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks Bob. Nice to know it was given to factories and that there is a difference between the regular ones with units and this one. You think it looks authentic? The guy is asking $375. I'm currently doing some research online to see if that price is good/high/low whatever.

From the images, the piece appears to be period original. We do not do appraisals on this site. I will say that this isw a seldom encountered piece. I will move this to the flags and banners forum.
    BOB

OK. I wasn't sure what forum this would go into. Sorry about the mess up on placing it in the wrong place.

its a very nice rare item,bear that in mind.

Good item.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for all the opinions! It looks pretty cool, but I'm just not sure on the price. I'm not asking for an appraisal, but he said his bottom dollar is $300, but I think that is still pretty high. I was thinking more in the $200 range.

Quote by excalibr View Post
    Thanks for all the opinions! It looks pretty cool, but I'm just not sure on the price. I'm not asking for an appraisal, but he said his bottom dollar is $300, but I think that is still pretty high. I was thinking more in the $200 range.
    Value is determined partially by you depending on what you collect and how bad you want to add an item to your collection.
    BOB

Thanks Bob for the comment. I don't know. I will probably pass on it. I'm having trouble finding comparables and I don't want to grossly overpay for something. I like it, but I know there is a price range out there somewhere. I may shoot him an offer of $100 and see what he says. thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast