Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help with Panzer Pennant

Article about: Hope this is the correct forum for this, a few years ago I was helping a small town museum with their military displays I was donating smaller items to complete a couple of displays, One dis

?

Default Need Help with Panzer Pennant

Hope this is the correct forum for this, a few years ago I was helping a small town museum with their military displays I was donating smaller items to complete a couple of displays, One display came from one WW2 Canadian Soldier, his uniform ect, and I gave them some bits that would make the display a little better, the fellow that was incharge took me aside afterwords and told me he had this item that they did not want and he told me it came from the same fellow, and as they did not want to display Nazi items, they did not want it.
    I put this away as I know little about this sort of thing and do not collect it.
    I was going through a box and found it again, can anyone here tell me if it is WW2 or post?
    Thank You

Dean O.
    Ajax Canada
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help with Panzer Pennant   Need Help with Panzer Pennant  

Need Help with Panzer Pennant   Need Help with Panzer Pennant  

Need Help with Panzer Pennant  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help with Panzer Pennant
    P
    Many

?

Hate to do this but, Bump, as I am looking for info on this.

Dean O.
    Ajax Canada

Hi Dean, never seen one like this before? The material does not strike me as wartime as in this photo it looks synthetic?
    Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nva?....

?

No doubt a "modern" material. Sorry Boss - I have never seen one before...

Had a quick look around Lexicon and I cannot find a unit with this number, but the lists are not complete:

Lexikon der Wehrmacht
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Bundeswehr PzBtl 143?.....

Hi Paul, was there such a thing, I don't know?

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Paul, was there such a thing, I don't know?

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade, yes the unit exists and here is the unit insigniaNeed Help with Panzer Pennant clutching at straws a little but check out the pink and black mini pennant on the shield!...

?

Thank you guys, I think I will try a black light test on it.

Dean O