Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help! SA Pennant and rare nazi banner

Article about: Hey guys, My passion for collecting nazi memorabilia is very new and I would like to purchase both the SA pennant and the rare nazi banner but I don't know how to tell if they're authentic o

Default Need Help! SA Pennant and rare nazi banner

Hey guys,

My passion for collecting nazi memorabilia is very new and I would like to purchase both the SA pennant and the rare nazi banner but I don't know how to tell if they're authentic or not. I'm also not sure if I should post the website's url so I'll just provide pictures instead. I have never seen the burgundy banner anywhere in the internet besides that website so I don't know if I should risk buying it. Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help! SA Pennant and rare nazi banner   Need Help! SA Pennant and rare nazi banner  

Need Help! SA Pennant and rare nazi banner   Need Help! SA Pennant and rare nazi banner  

Need Help! SA Pennant and rare nazi banner   Need Help! SA Pennant and rare nazi banner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help! SA Pennant and rare nazi banner
    P
    Many

The SA car pennant is 100% genuine. A small amount of these showed up in the collector market 15-20 years ago. They likely were found in the old East Germany. The wall banner is a unique design and likely a one of a kind. In my opinion, it also is 100% period original. Welcome to the forum. As you are new at this, may I suggest you study and buy relevant books. Collecting 3rd Reich material is a minefield today as everything is reproduced. Always post here for opinion before purchase. We have many members with a great amount of knowledge.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Moved to the Flags Banners and Pennants sub Forum
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

When I first started collecting I thought I had to have everything with a swastika the problem with that is you start collecting a lot of junk and very common items. I would tell you as a beginner collector to start off in one area and learn as much as you can and collect quality not quantity. Then when you have learned in that area you can move to another area you may never be an expert but you have a lot more knowledge about those particular items.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Agree with Bob. The age and construction of the banner look authentic to me from these limited photos. I like it...but don't know what it is.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)