Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP Flag is original or not?

Article about: Hi Friends, I have a nsdap flag (Dimensions 58x38 cm.) I need your help about this flag. Im not expert of flags so I cannot understand, original or not. Could you check it please? Thanks for

It's an odd size though. 22 53/64 inches, and that's not very big. Sometimes those small flags/banners have odd construction, and seem to be more crude than standard size flags. I've suspected they're more like wall hangers than any real flag or banner might be used, maybe given out as promotional items or parade/rally handouts. I guess on second consideration I probably wouldn't buy it because it's odd, but ultimately deffer to Bob and William on it. If I had it in hand, the first thing I would do is smell it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Flag is original or not?
    P
    Many

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I actually have in my collection a few podium banners.. I may start a separate thread to see the originality of mine... G
    I doubt something this small would be a podium banner.

?

Quote by avenger View Post
    It's an odd size though. 22 53/64 inches, and that's not very big. Sometimes those small flags/banners have odd construction, and seem to be more crude than standard size flags. I've suspected they're more like wall hangers than any real flag or banner might be used, maybe given out as promotional items or parade/rally handouts. I guess on second consideration I probably wouldn't buy it because it's odd, but ultimately deffer to Bob and William on it. If I had it in hand, the first thing I would do is smell it.
    You have an edge I guess as the "Metric System" is obviously foreign to me.. The particular example is a very good cause for study and thank goodness we have great members here to assist others !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

A black light test would possibly be of assistance in this case also.

?

I see now mates. Thank you very much for opinions.
    Best regards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2