Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nsdap new flag

Article about: by zwerge I would put it all out of sight,don`t give them any excuses to take her away. JMO thats sound advice there all over the world even today the german use of the swastika is still fro

Default Re: Nsdap new flag

Quote by zwerge View Post
    I would put it all out of sight,don`t give them any excuses to take her away. JMO
    thats sound advice there all over the world even today the german use of the swastika is still frowned apon and some people take offence easy esp with large banners and flags jmo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nsdap new flag
    P
    Many

?

Thanks,i guess i have to as much as i dont want as iam a strong beliver in things and what happened to freedom?OH, I FOUND A REAL NICE WW2 JAPANESE LEATHER PILOT HELMET WITH GLASSES AND HAS A STAR ON THE FRONT?WELL IT HAD SOMETHING IT REALY LOOKED NICE ,AND YES I FORGOT MY CAMERA AGAIN...

?

Thanks guys!!realy you guys are right i will do that ,does anyone know that the stamping says?like i see the nsadap ,,but the rest is it a town,city?i will try to get a better picture as its pretty clear inperson ,the camera keeps making it faded looking....thanks a millon

?

Can anyone tell me how to capture the ink picture as the ink is a blue color very clear but camera stinks..this looks a little better,is this a town?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nsdap new flag  

Hi Pammy, good advice about removing the flags before the State officials turn up.

It is the town/district. The ink stamps read:

NSDAP Ortsgruppe Buer -.................

Cheers, Ade.

?

thank you, how have you been Ade ? ..

Busy as usual Very late night last night 4am A friend came over so it was war movies and drinks.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Pammy,
    Really nice flag i would love it, and great advice from the guys
    after all your child comes first. and the collection is only away for a short while. and Ade i didnt think you liked war movies lol.
    dave.

Leave it out, and dont take it down, as they already know you have, and collect the these items.

You said your ex has already told them about your collection, if you hide it, or put it away, that might give them something to make them think what else are you hiding.

If, and when you go to court, tell the judge, YES, you do collect WW2 German items.

There is nothing wrong or illegal about it, just dont be wearing complete brownshirt when they come a knocking on the door.

You dont think they will be asking your daughter about your collection.

DONT HIDE IT, it will make you look like you are hiding something from them, for all you know one the inspectors that show up could be a collector also.

Buy some WW2 American, and Canadian items also, and put those out, those seem to be cheap enough right now, that will make it look like you collect items from all sides of the war, not just the German items.

Brian

Quote by pammy View Post
    HI STEVE,THANK YOU ! DO YOU THINK THE STATE WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUGHT THIS BEING UP?MY EX IS TRYING TO GET CUSTUDY OF MY LITTLE GIRL,AND HAS THE STATE COMMING OVER CHECKING ON MY PLACE SAYING IAM A NAZI..? ZRERGE NICE ONE YOU HAVE ,I THINK YOURS IS DIFFEREND NAVY?NINE HAS A PLACE TO PUT A POLE THREW SO I GOT A CURTAIN POLE AND NAILD IT UP THE OTHER SIDE HAS A SMALL HOLE IN THE BLACK OF THE SWASTICA BUT THIS SIDE IS PERFECT!THANKS FOR SHOWING YOURS AS IT GREAT LOOKING!
    I had to call the police awhile back on the neighbors, both police officers came in the house to take the report, they both saw my collection, and wanted to talk more about my items, then do the report. Not everyone with a badge, or works at children services are hate mongers...

they know people collect these items...

Brian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2