Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

NSFK pennant?

Article about: I have been offered this item. From what I can see it is NSFK , but all the examples I have found have the NSFK around the figure and no swastika on the reverse. It is 15" long.

Default Re: NSFK pennant?

I am in a postition to help on this. Contact the seller and demand a refund. Selling a known fake on as original will get you thrown off the forum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSFK pennant?
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for the advice Ade, I will do that now. Also, it was bought using Paypal and on a previous fake they were very good at getting my money back.

With all due respect to those at WA who did not like the pennant, I still hold to my original feeling that the piece is period original. There are many items in existance in the political field that do not strictly conform to regulations. Seventy years ago, regulations did not travel as thing do today with the Internet. The material, construction and natural aging lead me to believe the pennant is legitimate.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks Bob. I trust your judgement and quite the 'look' of it either way. I have contacted the manufacturer in Germany to see if the can shed any light on the way they marked their products back then - I have seen several from the same maker with a stitched in name (which would surely be much easier to fake these days than wasting time and money making a stamp that if it was never originally used would be a dead giveaway). I will let you know if/when I get a reply.

?

Some more pics. I will black light it this weekend.
    NSFK pennant?NSFK pennant?NSFK pennant?NSFK pennant?

?

I said it once, and I'll say it again: "if Bob Coleman says it's good... it's good." IMO and from what I've seen here before.

Gentlemen-
    Thank you for the vote of confidence. After being stung as many times as I have over the many years of collecting, I certainly can error. I have tried to learn from every mistake in my life. Nothing in the new pictures would make me change my opinion. The black light test is a good tool but certainly not the last word. The fakers have learned to use material without brighteners. I have also seen genuine articles that at one time were cleaned and the detergent residue will bring out a glow.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3