Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

One of a kind NS-Frauenschaft Banner?

Article about: Haven't visited WR for awhile but I'm getting back in the game. I just bought this unique small banner that seems to be an original Women's League banner with hanging pole, metal fringe, etc

Default One of a kind NS-Frauenschaft Banner?

Haven't visited WR for awhile but I'm getting back in the game. I just bought this unique small banner that seems to be an original Women's League banner with hanging pole, metal fringe, etc.

If anyone has any information about how or where this may have been displayed, please let me know! Thank you.

One of a kind NS-Frauenschaft Banner?One of a kind NS-Frauenschaft Banner?One of a kind NS-Frauenschaft Banner?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One of a kind NS-Frauenschaft Banner?
    P
    Many

This is not an official banner, appears to be a homemade piece utilizing an armband roundel and a hand-stitched NS-Frauenschaft Emblem sewn off-center, btw...I speculate a locally-produced banner displayed during Women's Gatherings in the neighborhood...Certainly different.
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 08-16-2015 at 02:17 PM.

I'm with Glenn on this one, but it is a genuine period item in my opinion and as such is very interesting. A lot of work went into this banner, and I would guess the BDM Madel involved was very proud of her work! Leon.

The symbol is not NSV (Nat.Soz. Volkswohlfahrt e.V.), but NS. Frauenschaft (sorry, not the same).
    It is surely homemade. Of course not strange being an organization for women, having sewing-machines
    and/or eventually working in the industry!!

Thanks, Wilhelm...that was a silly error on my part...It's certainly not the NSV Logo!
    Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 08-16-2015 at 04:38 PM.