Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Opinion on Nazi Party flag - Is the price alright too?

Article about: What are your opinions on this flag? Is 135 \\$ a good price? If not, does anybody know of any cheaper ones? My budget is kind of limited.

Default Opinion on Nazi Party flag - Is the price alright too?

What are your opinions on this flag? Is 135 $ a good price? If not, does anybody know of any cheaper ones? My budget is kind of limited.

Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion on Nazi Party flag - Is the price alright too?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinion on Nazi Party flag - Is the price alright too?

Hey, i have no idea on originality but it does appear to have been through the wars (only matter of speaking ) Anyway bigger flags/banners are easier to come by and harder to display so bigger NSDAP banners and generally worth less then smaller ones. Although if original $130 is about £80... which i think is quite a good price But please wait to hear from other members first
    Thanks, Glen.

Also do you know if there are any markings on it (usually stamped on)?
    Thanks, Glen,

I am quite sure it is original, barely any doubt, but I would like to know if it is a fair price, or if somebody knew of a cheaper one, if I buy this one I will blow my budget a bit...
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

$130 is pretty much top dollar for a street-type banner with visible damage. Personally, I would hold off abit and seek out one without the damage, as the condition would always be an issue for value in the future. Unfortunately, i can't tell you off the top of my head where to find a less expensive one, but, of course, it all depends on what type you're hoping to find. Large, small...Military, street style, personal-home or private use, podium...there's so many different kinds out there. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

If you're convinced it's original and if you're OK with the size and damage, then you should, in my opinion, go for it. As Glen already said, smaller ones, while better for display, will be more expensive. And so are those in better condition.

Cheers, MB.

I don't really mind the damage that much, and the flag can always be displayed in some way. He just lowered the price a bit, I think I'll grab it.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

I don't think it's a bad price. If you look around there are plenty of flags to be found. Good luck!

Luke

Hey, well done on getting the price lowered. Here is my flag its about 10ft in length and was £120 but i managed to get it for £90
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinion on Nazi Party flag - Is the price alright too?