Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is this an original Reichskreigsflag? HELP!

Article about: Jayman, did you get the flag?

Default re: Is this an original Reichskreigsflag? HELP!

Jayman, did you get the flag?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this an original Reichskreigsflag?  HELP!
    P
    Many

?

I will be picking it up in person this weekend. He agreed to let it go for $400 so i am pretty excited to get it I have been looking to get one for awhile. I will post some good pictures of it on here when I have it home. Now I need to get one 85X135 - 150x250 with maker mark and marine approval!

That's a very decent price and a very interesting variant flag! Good purchase! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

And here it is. close up pictures of the flag.......I hope it still looks good! Haha The camera makes it look brighter than it really is. The cloth seems thicker than i imagined almost like a canvas but this is my first flag.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this an original Reichskreigsflag?  HELP!   Is this an original Reichskreigsflag?  HELP!  

Is this an original Reichskreigsflag?  HELP!   Is this an original Reichskreigsflag?  HELP!  

Is this an original Reichskreigsflag?  HELP!   Is this an original Reichskreigsflag?  HELP!  

Yup, nice flag, congrats!

I told you that a camera will make a flag look brighter than it is
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2