Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

The other German flag I bought Sunday

Article about: This is the other German Flag I bought on Sunday, I am sure this one is real, came from the same collection as the Alu Eagle and the ( what I thought was a ) Navel Flag. I know very little a

?

Default The other German flag I bought Sunday

This is the other German Flag I bought on Sunday, I am sure this one is real, came from the same collection as the Alu Eagle and the ( what I thought was a ) Navel Flag.
    I know very little about German items and I do not collect them, however I will buy them to trade for items I need for my own collection

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

The other German flag I bought SundayThe other German flag I bought SundayThe other German flag I bought SundayThe other German flag I bought SundayThe other German flag I bought Sunday

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The other German flag I bought Sunday
    P
    Many

?

Yep it is real. I have never seen or heard of anyone faking the large banners. These would hang from buildings and such. I have the one my grandfather brought home. These don't have a big dollar amount as they are very hard to display. I still know gun dealers who use them for their table covers.
    This one has seen better days but at least you where able to save it from further rot.
    In it's condition I would not give more than $30-$50 for this one. I have bought ones almost in mint shape for around $100-$120.

Genuine period banner.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Shes a big un! I had one the exact same size. I got 200 for it. Nearly the same shape too.

?

I have a couple that size. Kept them stored for many years. Don't know what to do with them.

?

Well I know that feeling!!! Just another case of them being there and so was I!!! Can't help myself, they must have made 100s of thousands of these..again, not my thing...I am sure I can find someone to trade it too..hopefully they will have something I want.

Thank you for your reply.

Dean O

Nice flag dean! I'm looking for a original banner or a flag but not sure where to look for one