MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Parade banner or mini-armband ?

Article about: A friend was hoping to get some info about this. Was it meant to be a mini armband or for parade purposes? Any help would be greatly appreciated Dean

?

Default Parade banner or mini-armband ?

A friend was hoping to get some info about this. Was it meant to be a mini armband or for parade purposes? Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parade banner or mini-armband ?   Parade banner or mini-armband ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parade banner or mini-armband ?
    P
    Many

?

I put the large armband above it for size reference . Have any of you guys seen this before?
    Thanks,
    Dean.

?

It resembles a funeral sash... IMO..Gwar

These were issued to NSDAP members worn on the left sleeve of civilian clothing. Some of them come inkstamped in large letters "NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft" and "NSDAP Luftkreig Einsatz."
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    These were issued to NSDAP members worn on the left sleeve of civilian clothing. Some of them come inkstamped in large letters "NSDAP Partei-Bereitschaft" and "NSDAP Luftkreig Einsatz."
    Dean,
    I have a stamped one in my collection much like Bob referenced. Albeit, this one has been cut down in size. Same type of light cotton weave and printed. This came with the others around it. I would be happy to dig it out and take more photos if you like.
    Anzel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parade banner or mini-armband ?  

Dean

These thin kampfbinde were also used by the Volkssturm at the end of the war. I have an unstamped example in my collection.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Thanks Bob your info is very much appreciated.

Anzel, nice grouping you picked up! I love the (Gau?)leaders Armbands! I have a Kreissleiters brassard with the gold bouillon thanks again for sharing these.

Mark, that's interesting, the Volksturm used these in late war! Awesome historical value, IMO
    Thanks ,
    Dean.
    Last edited by Dean; 11-25-2013 at 01:33 AM.